If you would like to stay at La Laiterie or Les Ecuries, here are the steps of booking with us:
- Check the availability pages to see if your gite is free for your holiday dates and then ring or email us as soon as possible with the dates you require and the name of the gite you want to reserve.
- We will then send you an email confirming the reservation of your gite and include all the details you will need to pay your deposit together with a booking form which you will need to complete and return to us.
- Your reservation will be held for 7 days to allow you time to pay your deposit, which is 25% of the total cost of your holiday. Payment is usually made by bank transfer to our UK bank account, however we do offer the facility to pay by debit or credit card using Transferwise - please contact us for details.
Please note your deposit is non-refundable; so please do make sure you have adequate insurance for your holiday.
By paying the deposit you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions.
- The final balance, which will include a £200 refundable security deposit, will need to be paid no later than 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- Start planning what to wear!
To take advantage of the Brittany Ferries price reduction offer you will need to book directly with Holiday France Direct as follows: