We have tried very hard to make things at Les Ecuries accessible to all. We'll admit it's not perfect but we hope we've been successful enough that everyone enjoys their holiday.
So that it is easy to see whether our facilities will suit your needs the following is a list of what we have included at Les Ecuries:
- A ramped access into Les Ecuries off the large courtyard which has plenty of parking
- Wider doorways suitable for wheelchairs
- Spacious downstairs double bedroom
- A wet room equipped with non-slip tiles, disabled toilet, grab rails, thermostatic shower and manual shower seat
- French doors from the lounge leading on to a decked terrace at the same level as the lounge for ease of access with shade, table & chairs and a barbecue
- From your decked terrace there is direct access to the swimming pool deck for viewing (unfortunately we are unable to provide a hoist for access into the pool itself however the Aqua Centre in Chatellerault only twenty minutes away has the necessary facilities for those wanting to swim)
- A further walled courtyard with table and chairs to eat dinner and catch the last of the evening sunset and hard landscaped footpaths leading to a shady pergola and a seating area and providing access to the field and play area.