From June 6th 2020, we will be open and look forward to welcoming you to our gites for your family holiday. After lockdown, everyone is in need of a break and, so your holiday can be as relaxing as possible, we have put into place new cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
For holidays taken in the 2020 season you will now be able to guarantee your reservation by paying a 25% deposit. Please note that the deposit payment is refundable, free of charge, until 2 weeks before your arrival.
Consequently, you will have the possibility to cancel your reservation free of charge up to 2 weeks before your arrival.
REINFORCED CLEANING AND DISINFECTANT MEASURES
We are particularly vigilant about the cleanliness of our gites, and that's not going to change! In addition to the usual cleaning, we will proceed to an increased disinfection of surfaces and points of transmission of the virus (handles, switches, handrails, remote controls, etc).
And because of the exceptional context, we are committed to respecting the "Stay Safe" charter and its sanitary measures in prevention against Covid-19. We want to allow you to spend memorable moments while ensuring optimal hygiene and safety for all.
Within this framework we commit ourselves to:
- respect the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- designate someone who is responsible for documenting and making available the protocols to ensure the best possible health safety
- to ensure respect of the protective measures and recommendations by all
- Reinforce the sanitization of the whole establishment:
By adapting our organization and cleaning plans,
By using and providing the recommended sanitizing products.
- Adapt our accommodation and the way it is used to the sanitary context.
- promote digitization of our communications.
Safety is the responsibility of all
- We will be happy to welcome you and greet you even if everyone has to keep their distance
- We will all make sure to apply protective measures such as sneezing into one's elbow or a disposable tissue and washing hands frequently with soap or an alcohol-based solution
- While we will be all happy to enjoy fresh air and company, please let us know asap should you feel any symptoms.
Your well-being remains our priorité☺
Pool and shared areas
Now that the government is allowing public swimming pools to open, as long as the pool size is sufficient to allow 2m² for 3 swimmers and we easily meet this requirement, we have decided that the pool will be open to both gites at the same time and we will employ the following disinfection protocols: -
- A hand sanitiser will be provided at both entry points to the pool, to be used by everyone entering the pool area so that the frequently touched surfaces, the gates and step rails etc, are kept clean.
- We use an automatic chlorinator so that the correct disinfection level is always maintained in the pool.
- When the pool is closed in the evening for cleaning, additional measures will be taken to disinfect all the frequently touched areas and the pool surrounds.
- Please note this year we will NOT be providing inflatables for the pool for our guests to use. If you bring your own, please ensure that only inflatable or sponge toys are used and that you remove them to your gite when you leave the pool.
- We have removed sun loungers from the pool sun terrace and increased the number of sun loungers for each gites private use.
- The children’s play equipment in the communal gardens at Le Bouchet will be disinfected every evening.
This page will be regularly updated to include all information regarding consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic that may impact your holiday.